Thursday, July 14, 2016

BARCELONA'S LAST DAYS


The last day of class was quite an interesting day. We spent most of that 3rd week on irregular and reflective verbs. Then I remembered why I had such a hard time with language in high school. I assumed that I was the only idiot in the class until the girl from London chewed out the teacher. It was a Kodak moment as they say. Everyone in the class felt loss and the teacher stopped and game us a pep talk and our certificates. I am going to continue my Spanish at home and attempt to get more comfortable so I can travel to South America in the near future. The afternoon was beautiful and I took the bus to the top of MontJuic. This is a beautiful area of Barcelona which is a the tallest point in B. It is the home of the Olympic Stadium as well as an ancient castle built to guard the port below. There is an exciting trail and overlook here.


PHOTOS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment