Monday, June 27, 2016

SPANISH SCHOOL


The purpose of this trip was to visit Barcelona, which I had first seen last summer to board the Quantum of the Sea Mediterranean Cruise. I thought I should have something constructive to do so I enrolled in an Spanish School. There are several good programs in Barcelona to choose from. I made my selection based on the fact that most only start beginners at a certain week of the month and I needed to start that Monday. The school is very well organized on two different buildings a block apart in Downtown B. I had 4 hours of continuous classroom time. Fortunately, I like coffee and there are several shops between the two buildings. My Level A-0 had 10 students from all over the world. All spoke pretty good English and all wanted to learn Spanish.


PHOTOS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment