Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 21 Monday July 30

Out the door at 08:00 for the 9:02 to Munich and the flight to Paris.  The train, in 2nd class , is great with businessmen on tables working on their computers.  I on mine creating this blog. A fast transfer in the Munich Bahnhof,,,without even stoping for cafe which I love in the train-stations.  On the U1 to Flughafen in 6 minutes.   Damn I am good at this travel stuff.   I ought to be a travel writer ...  The Munich Flughafen is as large as Bush...  Checked in, passed thru security and off to the Air France Lounge.
An uneventful flight to Paris and on the Air France "Les Cars" shuttle bus to town. When I got off the bus at Gare de Montparnasse, Sandra was waiting and after a 15 min walk, we were at 18 Rue de Littre..; their home in Paris.  John returned from class and at 7, we went out for dinner at a local creperie.  I had the gruyere and chicken and it was great. Stopped at a typical cafe for coffee, creme brûlée and a cuban cigar...

No comments:

Post a Comment