Friday, July 21, 2017

Barcelona-Final Week

Three weeks in Barcelona is quite an experience for  this boy.  The Catalonia's love their vino, tapas and jamon.  I partook of the first two but not the last.  The city blocks are about the same as downtown Houston except there are not less than 4 cafe's or bars on each block and each side of the
street.  Spending my life in busy urban areas I forgot the carefree experience that I had as a kid walking to elementary school.  The best part of my day was walking to Linguaschool Barcelona each morning. Of course my mood quickly changed as I started class with 6 other 18-30 y/o.  Talk about feeling old.....I learned a valuable lesson during this class..."If at first you don't succeed, you'll probably do just a bad the next time..."
There are several scenes of my highlights of BCN.

  •        Casa Batllo-one of Gaudi's famous designs.  Notice the absence of straight lines in his architecture
  • A late afternoon walk along BCN's beachfront
  • Joan Miro Museum
  • A small tapas bar recommended by one of Bab's musician friends
  • One of BCN's many rooftop bars...

Photos-click here

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Noticed you didn't make it over to the nude gay area of the Barcelona beach......or did you???

    ReplyDelete