Monday, July 10, 2017

Spain

It´s July and time for another trans Atlantic excursion.  This summer its back to Barcelona.  It will be my 3rd visit in 3 successive summers.  And why not,,, the weather is very mild for summers on the Mediterranean.  Low 80´s in the heat of the day with very little humidity.   70´s in the evening with a breeze.  Excellent public transportation and more coffee shops and restaurants that one can visit.
I have enrolled for 3 weeks in Spanish School.  I found my first and second day very difficult as I was placed to continue where I left off last July.  problem was i didn´t remember much and found the going very difficult.  After being placed back 2 groups the first day,  i started to engage.
now that the first week is over, i´m having a blast over the weekend talking to everyone that will listen.
my cousin Dianne  and her friend Babs joined me mid week and we are doing the town!  Restaurants
, parks, Picasso Museum.

Click here for some photos

3 comments:

  1. Meditarean? Fix it. I'll be right there. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got there and enjoying the trip. Sounds fabulous! Keep working at the Spanish. Although it can be frustrating from time to time diligence will pay off! Keep the pics and comments coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the blog and pictures figured out.Good pics!

    ReplyDelete