Friday, July 28, 2017

Madrid

Madrid is the most cosmopolitan area in Spain.  Considerably different than the other areas I have visited.  Both in buildings and attitudes of the people, Madrid is similar to New York or Chicago, not anything like Barcelona.  It is the most ornate and memorialized city I have every visited; and I travel!  
The architecture is amazing.  Everything is so well kept.  The people are not quite as friendly as I have found in my previous 3 wks of travel.  Perhaps my Spanish just isn´t doing it!
I am leaving this afternoon for my flight to Frankfurt then overnight home to Houston...
Hope you have enjoyed the scenery.....     Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! It is beautiful. The difference in the attitude of people is big city vs small city; N.Y. vs Austin. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and picture See you soon. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete