Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day1


Day 1 July 2,2013.  Once again. Harvey and I loaded the Jag and off we went to IAH.   Checked in and through TSA. Without a problem.  In the waiting lounge with a hour to go, the fun starts.   Uniformed police;  I believe CBP were wandering through the seated crowd and randomly searching passengers and their carry-ons.  After a very confusing line up to board, we started onto the jetway and CBP. was set up and screening carry ons of  just about everyone?
Flight actually pulled away 10 min early.   I fell asleep after dinner over Pittsburg and woke up 7 hrs later over Budapest.  Into Istanbul 1/2 hr early.  It was a good flight .  My first experience with Turkish Air.  It won't be my last.  3 hrs in the airport, another 1 1/2 hr flight and we were in Is Rael... Pulled up,next to a Delta747, United 777, and a US Air A 330.  I expected a real interrogation in Customs, but I waltzed right through .  Only one good looking gal questioned me.
After a 1 hr ride in the Nesser Sherut, I checked into the Dan,took a bath, and got in bed,22 1/2 hrs after I walked out of my unit.
PHOTOS HERE

1 comment:

  1. Now has a rival. Congratulations. And welcome to the world of writers. Hope Harvey has found an Israeli bar tender who makes a good vodka martini.

    ReplyDelete